Are you seeking more information about on cloudrunner shoes? If so, welcome to RunDreamAchieve. I am glad you were able to make it here. I wish I would have known about On Running back in 2010 when the company was founded.
Recovery, as you know, is essential as a middle to long distance runner. Shoes like the on running nova model and Cloudrunner help to ensure athletes recover. In addition, provide additional cushioning.
On Cloudrunner shoes are only 10.58 ounces. So, they are great for training and can be used for racing for many athletes. Of course, I would highly recommend considering the on Cloudboom echo if you are aiming for a lighter, racing flat.
Remember, the less weight you have to carry over the several thousands of steps you will take in a race, the better.
Why Are On Cloud Shoes So Popular
Well, they provide state of the art technology helping you get propulsion with each stride you make. In addition, it is a Swiss company that has been around since 2010.
Also, they have elite athletes that are from around the world that are representing the company. On Cloudrunner shoes are great because they are light and provide incredible cushion.
Remember, the key is to recovery faster and shoes that make you feel like you are running on clouds can help with this. The on cloud runner shoes have a patented, technology called CloudTec®.
It provides incredible cushioning as well as foam that is extremely light and zero-gravity. In addition, the shoes provide immense support to you, the runner. It features a wider unit at the bottom so you run more economically.
On Cloud Runner Shoe Material
On cloud running shoes also have unbeatable breathability. The shoe features new technology that helps propel each athlete and convert kinetic energy more effectively. Also, providing the athlete with a superior mesh upper and works to keep you cool during your run.
The cloud on runner shoes will help you to go further and support you with every step. It is not called the Cloud Runner for nothing. The key with athletic performance is more than just the hard training that we do. So, we have to focus on the other fundamentals.
One of which is proper training technology. Again, we didn’t have this type of shoe technology back in the early 90s when I first started running.
Why You Should Train in On Cloud Running Shoes
One of the biggest benefits is increased cushion with each stride you take. There is only so many times that you can push the body before you get diminished returns.
So, having the proper shoes on your feet can make sure you are recovering faster than your competition. In addition, I would also highly recommend looking into SKINS compression sportswear as well.
The reason being is compression can help lower inflammation after hard training. In addition, help to minimize muscle vibration as you are training and racing. I have used SKINS compression since I was in college. Also, I regular sleep with SKINS compression calf sleeves on.
I have dealt with numerous injuries over the years especially tight Soleus muscles. My recommendation is to always choose the best sports technology you can find.
On Cloudrunning shoes and SKINS help to support the athlete through the heavy training we do. How fast you recover from the heavy work you are putting in will be dependent on what you do after the workouts are done. Ice baths are great.
In addition, massages and dry needling therapy are outstanding remedies for tight muscles. In fact, dry needling is the best possible remedy I have ever come across for chronic tight muscles. I would strongly suggest looking into this if you have a tight muscle that will not loosen up.
On Cloudrunner Shoe Price
The retail price for on Cloudrunner shoes is $120 to $200+ USD (or the equivalent in your countries currency). Again, you get what you pay for. So, if you are seeking a legitimate trainer that is going to last then I would strongly suggest looking into the various models that On Running provides.
Top Recommended Running Tips
- Focus on 4 weeks of easy mileage build up. You can do strides 2 to 3 times per week. For example, 3-6x100m strides on your easy runs.
- Get a legitimate training plan. We have training plans here that range from 8 to 16 weeks in length for the mile up to 50k race distances. Longer build ups are better as you will have more time to get into better shape.
- Focus on running longer. You will build endurance, confidence and be burning fat more efficiently the longer you spend on your feet.
- Get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep per night (if feasible)
- Do faster long runs. Alternate one faster, varied pace long run one weekend followed the next by an easier, relaxed long run. I lowered my marathon PR from 2:43:36 to 2:19:35 using this strategy
- Spend more time training at your anaerobic threshold. Long tempo runs are essential in helping to improve your body’s lactate tolerance.
- Invest in a running course. Running courses will help speed up your learning curve and minimize you from making mistakes. I, too, have invested in running courses myself over the years. I have created my own based on 30 years of personal experience to help runners such as yourself make it to the next level in your training.
- Focus on mental training. It doesn’t have to be more than 10 minutes per day. So, visualize yourself performing at a high level mentally. In addition, mentally rehearse seeing yourself getting across the finish line with your goal time on the clock.
- Spending more time during your weekly volume training at or below goal race pace. The world’s best runners spend about 40% of their weekly volume training at highly anaerobic efforts.
- Be patient. Fitness takes time to grow and it takes 3 to 4 weeks for your body to adapt to any stress load you are placing on it.
- Have fun. So, never lose the enthusiasm for what you are doing. Remember, it is just running.
I hope this post on on cloud runner shoes has been helpful to you. Are you ready to take your training and racing to the next level. If so, click the link below to learn more about On Running and the selection of shoes available to you.